Manic Delusion -Abject Lunacy

Quotes -Todd Bentley

"The woman was standing in the back of the room when the faith of God hit the meeting, and her tumor exploded out of her right leg, slid down her leg onto the floor!"

"God said, '...I want you to grab that lady's crippled legs and bang them up-and-down on the platform like a baseball bat.' (loud laughter) ...I grabbed her legs, and I started going, BAM! BAM! ...banging them.... She got healed!"

"And there is this older lady worshipping right in front of the platform. And the Holy Spirit spoke to me; the gift of faith came on me. He said, 'Kick her in the face with your biker-boot'...I went like this (kicks and shouts) BAM! And just as my boot made contact with her nose, she fell under the power of God."

"During a visitation, the pastor's wife got totally whacked by the Holy Ghost. She began running around barking like a dog or squawking like a chicken as a powerful prophetic spirit came on her."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Can you imagine any of the apostles, or Jesus himself, running around barking like a dog? This lunacy is nigh unto blasphemy, supposing that God himself orchestrated a circus performance like this.