Angels

Bentley alleges that his angelic sources give him advice about all sorts of things, from finances to healing.

An angel named "Healing Revival" worked with Bentley in many past healings. "When He comes," said Bentley, "I get ...the ability to diagnose people's sicknesses with my left hand. I get very accurate details from God. ...And whenever this angel shows up the miracles go off the charts."

Bentley claims that six angels operated on him during one of his heavenly visions. He saw "a Pillar of fire" rise up through the roof of a church. When "God" told him to "get into the Pillar," he complied -- and landed on an operating table in heaven. Six angels tied him down and began surgery. "They pick this thing up ...and they stuck it in me right here on my neck and it didn’t hurt ...they went right down to my lowards and all of a sudden ...everything inside of me popped out onto the table, my heart, my liver, like everything. ...The angels start taking these white boxes …and they start stuffing these things inside of me."

The only thing more pathetic than Bentley is the people who believe this foolishness. And it IS pathetic.

More quotes from Todd Bentley:

"In the middle of the service ...in walks Emma. ...She floated a couple of inches off the floor ...emitting brilliant light and colors. Emma carried these bags and began pulling gold out of them. Then, as she walked up and down the aisles of the church, she began putting gold dust on people. 'God, what is happening?' I asked. The Lord answered: 'She is releasing the gold, which is both the revelation and the financial breakthrough that I am bringing into this church.'"

"So when I need a financial breakthrough, I don't just pray and ask God for my financial breakthrough, I go into intercession and become a partner with the angels by petitioning the Father for the angels that are assigned to getting me money. 'Father, give me the angels in heaven right now that are assigned to get me money and wealth. And let those angels be released on my behalf. Let them go into the four corners of the earth and gather me money.'"

"I went into a trance-like state and I saw ...the angel of finance ...In that trance I experienced one of heaven’s realities and then that experience became a reality here on earth ...I found myself in a treasure room in heaven. The only item in this room was gold coins, and I began stuffing those coins into my pockets until they were falling out."

Can you imagine the apostle Paul saying things like this? If you can, you don’t know the Word of God.

"DO NOT lay up for yourselves treasures on earth...”
Matthew 6:19